XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What about : =(XG)= in ESL?

Go down 
+5
S0ldier
Swin
Havier
Admin
War
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Snipez

Snipez

Number of posts : 33
Lokacija : sat on a very uncomfy chair staring at a monitor xD :D
Registration date : 2008-11-08

What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: teams ?!?!?!   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:46 pm

i think that the two teams should be run by soldier and deathrow and then even the teams out on terms of ability so we get 2 even teams Smile
Back to top Go down
S0ldier

S0ldier

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:47 am

im gonna leave a N/A on the team leaders(you guys need to decide by majority vote) keep in mind who is organized and who knows what the hell they are doing, AND who can adapt to most every situation that comes up mid-match. but we do need to organize two teams soon.

lol stinky, im good with two weapons primarily and thats M4 and Ak74u. Wink thats a heads up bounce

Promod, Pam, whatev. i dont have much of an opinion on this, its all good to me. so lets get organized! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
War

War

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:30 pm

I <3 you
Back to top Go down
http://staacki.funpic.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What about : =(XG)= in ESL?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XtremeGamer Forum :: Apply/Boards :: History-
Jump to: