XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What about : =(XG)= in ESL?

Go down 
+5
S0ldier
Swin
Havier
Admin
War
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
War

War

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-10

What about : =(XG)= in ESL? Empty
PostSubject: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:32 pm

Hi guys, what ya think about playing in the ESL?
we can go into a ledder and play, if we're good enough we will get big sponsors and a lotz of publicity!

Soooooo what ya think about?
Back to top Go down
http://staacki.funpic.de
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:51 pm

Yea im up for it , but the problem is tht we play against other teams tht set a date and then someone is missing , he sead he will come but dosent Crying or Very sad .Thats what hapend before .
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
Havier

Havier

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:06 pm

what is it ESL??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:13 am

there you go havier www.esl.eu
Back to top Go down
Havier

Havier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:48 pm

ooo.. League.. why we can't play ;] xD hehe
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:21 am

Offcorse we can but i need active players , thts the only thing im woried about .
Back to top Go down
Havier

Havier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:16 pm

I can play everyday ;] you know ;]
Back to top Go down
War

War

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:36 pm

I m always aviable too :-P
Back to top Go down
Swin

Swin

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:05 pm

well ill play wen snipez aint and hes always on wen i aint Smile
Back to top Go down
S0ldier

S0ldier

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:52 am

ESL? we need to do some serious training for that shit. if we lose to lower class clans like we have been, we wont last very well in the big show. hell, you've got your handful of active player, the people who are on everyday and you know who they are, but we really do need some training and get better. increase skill and strategy so we win.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:24 pm

I agree with what solder sead , and im think of building up a strategy for broadcast like on picture where it shows positions and i make 2 kinds of positons so we swich the postions so it dosent stay same all the time so they wouldnt expect it Cool
Back to top Go down
War

War

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:42 pm

I think we need one day, where we play ~1h on our server with PW and talk about taktik
Back to top Go down
S0ldier

S0ldier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:07 am

we do need to have active strategies, but maybe a little more importantly more skill. its too bad for the most part we cant increase our skill cause our comps suck Razz

BUT we do need to take time out so that we can organize ourselves. when we lose scrims, its almost as if every time they are hacking. either that, or we are really unorganized. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:42 am

The PC sucking part its totaly true i have gfx 7600 and i need to run cod4 on lowes to play but no matter to tht im trying to set up some postions on maps wich i will post on forum i think and you will all see it and also comment it for like a change of postions or something like tht
Back to top Go down
S0ldier

S0ldier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:05 am

well if your doing that, there are 2 things you cannot do.

1: assign specific positions to certain people. this wont work because doing the same thing over and over will grow boring to the person, and they will be likely to mix it up for fun, which causes fail. easy way to avoid this-- give each person between 2 and 4 (depending on map) positions and directions and switch them up according to classification. that way, not only will it be different and entertaining, but it will mix and confuse the opponent who will expect the last tactic. So, when we get the 6 second strat time before the round begins, call out "Plan A" on TS and everyone should know where and what to do.

2: we CANNOT continue using the same type of combat style we do in scrims. calling out tactic shots like throwing smoke left and all rushing roof is not a tactic, its suicide Razz Razz we actually need combat strategies, people covering our positions and flanks, and work WITH the objective. if we're on defense, there's no reason for us to be moving and attacking them. how to work with this-- we need to TEACH people how and what the hell they are suppose to be doing. when you finish your organization, deathrow, we need to not only show what everyone is doing and where they are going, but HOW they should be acting and engaging the enemy. its a little awkward when me and deathrow are usually the only people on our team with a positive ratio score, and mostly by just 1 or 2 kills, so we should work on combat mastery. MY suggestion- work individually with each and every person to find their best suit, strengths, weaknesses, and which guns they can and cannot use.

-- just a few suggestions from Soldier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:35 pm

Damn you could write a book about it .You got the point that we should change places and give the strategies names.But 1 thing your wrong is if he gets a same spot as he did on the last match , i realy dont care if his bored and he couldnt be bored cuz every position i gave to anyone they allways killed somebodey and all ways are in action so its not like there just sitting on 1 place and not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
S0ldier

S0ldier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:17 pm

thats true, but running around like idiots gets you killed REAL fast. we should know this. i believe a strategy called -Mobile Camping- will give us a key to victory. i do it all the time and look at my score
Back to top Go down
Havier

Havier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:53 pm

soldier talks good xD i think we can be vary good if we will have good strategy ;] this is my opinion;]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:37 pm

Ok so i am makeing strategies from BROADCAST AND VACANT so are you guys fine with these maps ?
Ok broadcast is definet but Anyone have any idea for second map ?

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Havier

Havier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:38 pm

broadcast yeah of course.. vacant... i think i ll be good but ths is'nt my favorite map :PP
Back to top Go down
S0ldier

S0ldier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:45 pm

Vacant is ok. but we need to learn to play it.

Second map suggestion: Crash or District. but we dont have district in our rotation and most of us dont know that map very well. but its a really good map i think.
Back to top Go down
War

War

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:47 pm

So Vacant is not my best Map, there I must already get one good afternoon to play there. Broadcast is good, relatively easy to play. What you think about crash? We play them everyone quite solidly.
Back to top Go down
Havier

Havier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:58 pm

district?? what is this? Very Happy lol.. i think the crash is good map to play.. i think about strike to.. but this map is good but hard Smile)
Back to top Go down
Stinky

Stinky

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:43 am

yeah, i'll defo be up for that, sign me up
Back to top Go down
wmrobbi

wmrobbi

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:07 am

I agree with soldier when he said:
S0ldi3r92 wrote:
we actually need combat strategies, people covering our positions and flanks, and work WITH the objective. if we're on defense, there's no reason for us to be moving and attacking them.
[...]
we need to not only show what everyone is doing and where they are going, but HOW they should be acting and engaging the enemy.

training sessions like stealth and deceiving the enemy would be useful.

id say we should have a strategy for crash cos its so commonly used by other clans, but think we should go with something else because of that reason also.. How about Overgrown or Chinatown?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/wmrobbi/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What about : =(XG)= in ESL?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XtremeGamer Forum :: Apply/Boards :: History-
Jump to: