XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What about : =(XG)= in ESL?

Go down 
+5
S0ldier
Swin
Havier
Admin
War
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
S0ldier

S0ldier

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-13

What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:26 am

we've never played chinatown before, however like cod2 its just carentan at night, and a great S&D map. however, we really do need to train the boys how to pwn.

here's an idea Idea 2 things have come to my mind today about this topic.

1: we need to be careful how we pick our guns in scrims. because the majority of scrims are played with the Pam mod, basically everything is restricted. most of the time you just get stopping power and bandolier. SO, we need to be careful how we select our weapons and train using just those outside of scrims.

2: we need to all pitch in and comment deathrow's upcoming strategy line ups for broadcast. then we need to personally test them out and tweak it. it's important that we know exactly everything thats happening and have a strong plan for attack and defense, rather then the usual throw smoke, run like guinea pigs and get splattered all over the walls by the enemy clan. Razz personally, i dont like it when half the rounds we play, me or deathrow are the only people left in a matter of 30 seconds. Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad so, someone needs to teach skill to everyone, study someone who is ridiculously good at COD4 study **cough deathrow cough** silent Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:50 pm

Well i decided that we will be trainin 2 maps first thats Broadcast and Crash.I finished with 2 attack strategies on broadcast and im still working on the defending ones.Solder is right that were the only ones that stay live the longest and tht we need to train the tactics more.And if you didnt knw ESL moved from duseldorf to dunno where so there website and the turniment was down for a few days.
Yesterday about 2 hours in mornin my time it got online again wich means that everyone who wants to compete in ESL needs to send me his email over xfire or post it here so i can send you an invite.

And also were going to set up dates for trainin , i knw trainin aint fun but we gota do it or we gona lose from the competition.And the guys who come to practice will have bigger chance to play in matches then the guys who didnt show up .1 more thing , more skillfull players will play on ESL matches and the unskillfull will play on funmatches so they train up for ESL.

Well i think this is it what i wanted to say
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
Stinky

Stinky

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:06 pm

ok, goog good,

the best weapons to use on pam4/promod are the ak47 and ak74-u the M4 carbine is also good on certain maps, but for crash and bc the first two are the best, remember aswell there is only one sniper, so we will need to find are best sniper
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:14 pm

I agree with ya stinky i also think tht ak is good but i dont think we dont need a sniper cuz it isnt so good , i would like some to use G3 rather then sniper .

NOTICE!!!! GUYS wich are going to apply for the ESL (wich want) chose wich name you want and if you chose War for ESL dont change it cuz if you dont have the same name then the points you get are not assigned to you .Example your registered name is War and you come to match with Krieg they will ask who is this , is he even registered on ESL !!! so choos 1 name and stick with it!!
Back to top Go down
S0ldier

S0ldier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:17 pm

i really dont think you should neglect a team sniper like that. you might think G3s are better and for the most part they ARE, but for strong points in maps broadcast and crash, the best sniper here (we'll find who soon) will be able to take out players in a matter of FEW seconds when the match starts. i think you are afraid of the sniper not utilizing combat as a primary role in a scrim because a sniper position is more camp-ish and harder to play with. however this goes back to my original thought Idea Idea "we actually need combat strategies, people covering our positions and flanks, and work WITH the objective." a team sniper can provide excellent cover, and intel for the team, as well as the organized team is covering the sniper. its up to you, but i strongly suggest picking a sniper, even since you can only have one.

ALSO! bounce a few guns of choice to practice with in scrims: M4, G3, G36C, AK74u. the ak47 and mp5 are also excellent choices, but i suggest leaving those to the people who can really dish them out to the enemy. play it safe and use an M4 or G3 over anything else.
Back to top Go down
Stinky

Stinky

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:25 pm

i agree with u ther soldier, g3 on good in harcdcore 1shot 1 kill, but i esl it more like 2-3, good snipers can handle bc and crash with ease
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:38 pm

yea thats why we need to find a good sniper
Back to top Go down
death

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: My "MotherFuckin" Opinion   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:06 am

What do you guys think abt crossfire? it seems like a map we all do ok in as well...besides...i do agree that we should have 2 maps that we are really strong in but at the same time we will be forced to play other common maps like backlot or vacant or crossfire or maybe even district...

Also I do find that soldier's idea of "mobile camping" is a good one...but that require high game IQ...abt tendencies and where ppl are like to be positioned or rushing from...and ffs when im spectatin and watchin ppl play...its annoys me so fukin much when ppl dont pay attention to footsteps...it can be so helpful...so get yourselves some good fukin headsets...only 3 or 4 players in our team actually use footsteps to play...

Finally...I also agree that getting used to guns and classes is VERY crucial....I don consider myself a great player but i believe i can put up a fight against anyone....BUT in my last yr of play for COD4...i played 2 players that were absolutely god like...and i do mean godlike...fucking unbeatable..and i knew they werent hacking...and when i talked to them...they gave me 2 tips...

1.The first said that the only gun he ever was the m4...ever!...he said he jus got so used to it that he was pickin headshots with it from wherever on the map

2. The other guy's tip was Free-For-All. If you play a game where each man is for himself against abt 10 others...you figure out a way to stay alive...your close combat skills go through the roof...cuz at all times you are encounterin more than 1 player.

Personally...as a start to training...i think we should find our 8-10 active players that will be part of this team consistently...make our server free-for-all involving just our players (password protected)...we should all use the one class we believe we would be most comfortable with (only using perks that are available during a war...so no fukin gaymores and shit)...and just keep goin at it on the same 5 map rotation.

Hopfully we can implement this and become better

=(XG)= DeAtH aka Sp3c|.

P.S.: there is a reason I called this "MotherFuckin" opinion....cuz im the guy fuckin your mom right now while you read this...LMAO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:14 am

LOL and me and solder are pwnin ya from behinde as you wrote this.
Well the first tip they gave was good , second one so so because they play FFA and we play S&D noone is gona spawn in front of ya cuz its S&D .By the way we got a new server our own Match Server Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy WICH WAS MADE AND FUNDED BY STINKY(Sam) SO thank Sam!!for it !!!.Check link

https://xtremegamer.forummotion.com/server-chat-f3/xg-match-server-t110.htm
Back to top Go down
S0ldier

S0ldier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:41 am

VERY nice stinky.

Death is right about the FFA. we should do that for practice before a match. as for the weapons and footsteps, thats also correct and i agree. so we all know what will happen. now we need to start training and practicing, and prepare for the big gun show.
Back to top Go down
Snipez

Snipez

Number of posts : 33
Lokacija : sat on a very uncomfy chair staring at a monitor xD :D
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: :D   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:21 am

you guys have really took this into consideration if there are any spare places on the team i would like 2 vacate was as being a very active player almost on every night and i like 2 play with you guys as you no ( finnaly some one teking the clan seriouse ) thanks sam for the match server aswell Smile it will deffo help and i will like 2 be a part of the training yu shud set up a night were we are all training on our server 1 day in the week maybe anyway thnks 4 the server again sam Smile cheers cheers cheers im off 2 bed now im tiered as....as......a...... Sleep (hehe)
Back to top Go down
War

War

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:28 pm

I think you can play with every weapon godlike.
We Should train on our 2-nd server. (FFA with all or sth like this)
We have to watch who'se good in rushing / Defeding / give backup / ...
It's hard but I think we're all soo crazy that we could do this Smile

Letz fuck all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://staacki.funpic.de
Stinky

Stinky

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 am

right we are going to scrim/match in s&d so why train in ffa, we have enough members to crete two 5 aside teams and train on our map which our (boardcast and crash) on the match servers this way we can train on tactics as well,

tonite was no good because only a few members were online but yesterday there was 10
so what nite is best for every one,

also the people who want to take part in the ESl can they please email me at samwyard@hotmail.com so we can a short list of the first teams please,

and also another good way to train is to play friendly matches 5v5 6v6 ect you learn alot from these!!!
Back to top Go down
Havier

Havier

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:36 pm

Yeah.. email wrote:P so.. i think about practise twice a week.. for example monday and thursday.. or other:P
of course everybody have to be on training.. if somebody can't just writing to one of members Smile)

sorry for my bad's.. i know my english isn't good.. if you can't understand write to me.. i try explain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
War

War

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:33 pm

I checked this out, I think we also have to make "Clan-Pics" where our clanname / your name & in background your picture is.
I think I can make this, I#m trying to make some and upload exampels then.

@ Deathrow, I wanna show you sth. on my page, maybe you can use it also (easyest way for training's , ... )

Cya Thonight guys Wink
Back to top Go down
http://staacki.funpic.de
Havier

Havier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:39 pm

i can try to do sth Smile) or we can do it together War:P what you think?Very Happy we will talk about it tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Stinky

Stinky

PostSubject: first team   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:20 pm

right i think we have sorted a first team for training it is so far:

Deathrow = Sniper
stinky = Attacking ak47
Solider = m14 / ak74u (or wat ever is ur best weapon soldier) i carnt remember lol
War = ? dont know wat u use mate
Havier/SnipeZ , you are both interested in the ESl but it is only 5 players, so after we have are regular training session we will all decide who will be our 5th, however you are both welcome when we are playing fun matches 6v6 ect,ect
Back to top Go down
Stinky

Stinky

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:24 pm

also forgot to mention, if we have enough regular players on, for training (10+) we can make an A team and a B team, this will be really good for training as we can seperate on teamspeak and train both teams at the same time, at the moment i think we only have about 7/8 regular players every nite
Back to top Go down
S0ldier

S0ldier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:59 pm

2 things

1: lol when do i EVER use an M14 stinky? lol im gonna be M4.

2: Stinky is also right about training with A and B teams. we should divide up evenly and have 2 team leaders, use our match server with pam to practice our own strategies against eachother, and try to outplay and mix things up to confuse and defeat the other team with both sides on two different TS channels.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:48 am

Yups solder your right but we need to get the day when 10 peps are online and stinky nice choosin me for snip i acctualy do go at it
Back to top Go down
Havier

Havier

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:42 am

guys.. what about promod?? i think some maches in ESL will be play in this mod... we need to practise this mod to.. but this is my own opinion
Back to top Go down
Stinky

Stinky

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:45 am

S0ldi3r92 wrote:
2 things

1: lol when do i EVER use an M14 stinky? lol im gonna be M4.

2: Stinky is also right about training with A and B teams. we should divide up evenly and have 2 team leaders, use our match server with pam to practice our own strategies against eachother, and try to outplay and mix things up to confuse and defeat the other team with both sides on two different TS channels.

lol i said i carnt remember wat you use, now go fetch me a cheeseborgair!
Back to top Go down
Stinky

Stinky

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:45 am

Havier wrote:
guys.. what about promod?? i think some maches in ESL will be play in this mod... we need to practise this mod to.. but this is my own opinion

thats well good , i didnt realise that esl was promod can you confirm for me deathrow, it love it compared to pam
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:19 am

ESL "Rules
5on5 Search & Destroy
Modification: Promod final release 3 (/rcon promod_mode match_mr10)
Groupstage is played 1 map, full 20 rounds
Playoffs are played best of three maps, first to 13"

Well these are the rules they sead they want on winter league wich were in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about : =(XG)= in ESL?   What about : =(XG)= in ESL? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What about : =(XG)= in ESL?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XtremeGamer Forum :: Apply/Boards :: History-
Jump to: