XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protastic Joining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
protastic

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Protastic Joining Empty
PostSubject: Protastic Joining   Protastic Joining I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:52 am

In Game Name: Protastic

Location (City, State): UK Grimsby

Wich other games do you play except CoD4 : FarCry, Counterstrike source, battlefield 2, crysis , c&c3, graw 2

How experienced are you in the above game?: Well other than c&c3 im very experienced lol

Best with what weapon/kit?: Im best with sniper when ive warmed up at least =P

Best Map: Fav map is definately crossfire for the sniping spots

Why do YOU want to join XtremeGamer?: I want to join XG because i used to be in clan but computer messed up so if you'd gladly take me back =]

What is your xfire: Xfire is protastic1

Were you refered by someone?: If so, by who?: Nope

Why would you be a good canidate for XtremeGamer?: Because i used to be in clan and i think i could contribute to clan wars etc greatly
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Protastic Joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protastic Joining   Protastic Joining I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:46 pm

Ok protastic , im letting you back in cuz viper is ya friend and i dont belive all that bullS about your computer going off.I remember that you went to a nother clan and viper stayed in XG and im shore about that.No matter to that your in and your xfire tag should be =(XG.r)= and your ingame tag is =(XG)=.Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org

Protastic Joining
Page 1 of 1