XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protastic - Joining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
protastic

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Protastic - Joining Empty
PostSubject: Protastic - Joining   Protastic - Joining I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:39 pm

Hey,

In Game Name: Protastic

Location (City, State): England, Grimsby

Wich other games do you play except CoD4 : Well i play, Crysis, Guild Wars, Guitar Hero 3 (xbox 360) other 360 games.

How experienced are you in the above game?: I would say i am very experienced in the games above ( maybe apart from guild wars recently aquired it ) but other than that i would say i have the skills to be considered a good well played player.

Best with what weapon/kit?: I would say i am best with a m16 silencer, bomb squad, stopping power and steady aim. Also i am a awesome sniper.

Best Map: My best map has got to be crossfire by far.

Why do YOU want to join XtremeGamer?: I would like to join because i am looking for new clans and my friend GeneralGray said this 1 was good i like the guys who play and think it would be fun to play along and scrim etc.

What is your xfire s/n: www.xfire.com (if you don't have xfire) i have xfire and my name is protastic1

Were you refered by someone?: If so, by who?: i was refered by GeneralGray who is also trying to join

Why would you be a good canidate for XtremeGamer?: I think i would be a good candidate because i could give cover fire (sniper) and i am fun to play with. (sometimes get really pissed off i think wrong =P) but other than that ...welll...thats it Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Protastic - Joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protastic - Joining   Protastic - Joining I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:09 am

You were Accepted you can put your =(XG)= tags on.And Welcome!Nice filled in form Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org

Protastic - Joining
Page 1 of 1