XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call Of Duty World At War

Go down 
+5
Shughart
JoZeF
Havier
Admin
Yamaha
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yamaha

Yamaha

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Call Of Duty World At War Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:18 am

i was just wondering if any one would want to take our gaming to a new level buy all getting cod 5 and having our clan in both 4 and 5
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:06 am

I played beta and it sucked , the game is same as cod4 but only diffrent skins , they did it to make quick buck.

But i will think about it
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
Yamaha

Yamaha

PostSubject: Common   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:31 pm

no dude i think they did exselent job on making it sure its bout the same but u get tanks and flame throwers its pretty sweat if u ask me,,, i think its worth buying it its really fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Havier

Havier

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:50 pm

I think that good idea ;] but cod 5 is to expensive for me and i can't buy it now.. maybe later.. in next year xD
Back to top Go down
Yamaha

Yamaha

PostSubject: RE:   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:59 pm

ya sounds good it will prolly take me a while to cause i gotta buy a new vid card and then i gonna get it,,,but who knos maybe by then i will have already bought a server for cod5 then we really can move up to cod 5 and be in cod 4
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:15 am

Yea im thinkin of buying cod5 but i have no money right now.
Back to top Go down
Yamaha

Yamaha

PostSubject: :)   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:52 pm

k thats good atleast u are thinking bout getting it i hope to get it here soon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:46 am

By the way , i got it but not an orginal cuz i have no money ,and currently im playing singleplayer
Back to top Go down
JoZeF

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:53 am

not so bad, 10 h lvl41 sound shit, half maps r huge, lots camp spots, windows, stone walls, barrels, bush. 4 all players its new thing but lot of my friends and me had problem with this game u know its baby,2 weeks online lot of players have same shitting problems. 4 NOW THAT GAME ITS JUST BIG MONEY WITH BIG PROBLEM.
Back to top Go down
Havier

Havier

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:23 pm

i have CoD5.. i think its nothing diffrent like cod4 but better graphic xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:31 pm

Yea same as cod4 but diffrent skins and weps
Back to top Go down
Shughart

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Cod5   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:14 pm

I have it.Razz In my opinion cod4 is better.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:42 am

I agree with ya shugz.
Back to top Go down
S0ldier

S0ldier

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:19 am

im gonna get it. just to get it. havent played the beta or anything but i already know cod4 is better. still. it looks like fun
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:34 pm

You better get a copy first then if you like it buy a orginal one , thats what i do with all the games first test then buy Wink
Back to top Go down
Havier

Havier

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:33 pm

and you have right:P i played today on my PC xD my PC is ... hmm... shit.. xDbut is working xD i can't play multiplayer but singleplayes is good Smile really beautyfull graphic. but no on my PC xD hehe.. i think i will not buy that game becouse my PC can't live with that game xD
Back to top Go down
wmrobbi

wmrobbi

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:11 am

i just completed it on ps3.. its bloody good considering its only been a year since cod4 was released.

the online is shit atm (full of bugs) but it has scope to be amazing (tanks etc).

all in all i prefere modern warefare tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/wmrobbi/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:21 am

Yea i tryed cod5 too but not on ps3 , the singleplayer is good but online too many campers aAaAaA so many of em makes me angry but what ever hapends i will still love my cod4 I love you I love you Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Havier

Havier

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:51 pm

CoD 4 4Eva!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wmrobbi

wmrobbi

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Yea i tryed cod5 too but not on ps3

multiplayer will be better on PC. at least you'll be able to see and choose what server you're in. I dont like the random searches for games on ps3 Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/wmrobbi/
S0ldier

S0ldier

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:10 am

Here's the thing. we (everyone, literally) will enjoy COD4 more. but for the sake of something new, im still getting COD5. my comp can handle it (just barely) and besides !! zombie mod will be fuuuun Very Happy and i already have money for it too. im gonna be the guy that sneaks into the camping areas and torches the place with the flamethrower Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:35 am

S0ldi3r92 wrote:
im gonna be the guy that sneaks into the camping areas and torches the place with the flamethrower Razz Razz

You dissapointed me , i was like reading about sneaking behinde into camping areas and i was all like omg what hes gona do and he says hes gona torche every thin Mad Mad .

I was thinkin more like this "im gonna be the guy that sneaks into the camping areas and rapes campers with my flamethrower Razz Razz " << now thts more like it >>

ahhm ahhm offcorse you knw what the flamethrower actualy is ( elephant ) affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Yamaha

Yamaha

PostSubject: RE:   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:36 am

Ive already played the beta and its great so deffinitly on my xmas list ules i get my 360 i have been askin for then i will get it on 360 not comp Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:19 pm

Ahhh Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes u should get a new pc you can do more stuff on it and also get the game for it ,,, change your list fast aaaaa affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Bezzy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:30 pm

I have got cod5 and il join rtha clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty World At War   Call Of Duty World At War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty World At War
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next