XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sophiee's Application

Go down 
+3
tonym
Admin
Sapphire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapphire

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Sophiee's Application Empty
PostSubject: Sophiee's Application   Sophiee's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:23 pm

In Game Name: Sophieee:)

Location (City, State): Jersayy!

Wich other games do you play except CoD4 : Mmmm only cod4 really!

How experienced are you in the above game?: I been playing since May 2008.

Best with what weapon/kit?: I like the ak-47 silenced, i don't really use marty or last stand, i use UAV jammer, extreme conditioning or steady aim Smile

Best Map: Don't mind them all to be honest, but creeks not on the top of my list.

Do you own a headset with mic?: Its my brothers, so i use it when hes alseep? lol but I can talk from 1am onwards possibly.

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, but i prefer vent or even xfire chat.

Are you willing to donate towards the clan servers?: Rather on a tight budget at the moement. Once I find a job.

Do you have nude pics of your girlfriend?: Ermm i have of my exboyfriend? Nah only joking Razz

If you answered yes to the above..can we see em?: If your gay... well sure!

Do you know any of the XG members?: Deathrow and Tony.M

Why do YOU want to join XtremeGamer?: Well I've never really played in a scrim or been part of team, so I just want to try it out Smile

What is your xfire s/n: blueberry1992

Were you refered by someone?: Well I decided on me own.

Why would you be a good canidate for XtremeGamer?: Well I'm alright at playing and I want to be part of a team.

Last edited by Sapphire on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Sophiee's Application   Sophiee's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:03 am

Ok you were accepted on a probation .So go to this http://www.xfire.com/clans/xtremegamer/ page and join the clan.Also change your xfire name to =(XG.t)=Sapphier(or what ever you want your xfire name to be) .That would be it , if you have any questions contact me or send an question on forum.Also if you want, check out some of the topics on forum and reply to em .Your ingame tag is =(XG)= like everyones .Also stay active on forum .

Sure why not sope gimme ya exboyfriend pics Cool.
by the way

WELCOME

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
tonym

tonym

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Sophiee's Application   Sophiee's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:10 am

Welcome to the clan Saphirre!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stinky

Stinky

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Sophiee's Application   Sophiee's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:28 am

hi and welcome to the clan, have seen u on the zombie server a couple of times, and hope u get into scrimming, its good fun
Back to top Go down
Navyseal36

Navyseal36

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Sophiee's Application   Sophiee's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Stinky wrote:
hi and welcome to the clan, have seen u on the zombie server a couple of times, and hope u get into scrimming, its good fun
hi sophie get your self in matches lol.///// lets see what your made off 0_0
Back to top Go down
Knewklear

Knewklear

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Sophiee's Application   Sophiee's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:45 am

Welcome to the clan. I hope you have a good time here. If you ever need training, holla at me. We could work something out.
Back to top Go down
Swin

Swin

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Sophiee's Application   Sophiee's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:57 pm

welcome sapphire Smile i seen u joined the clan over xfire but i didnt no u posted application till now Razz haha i hope u get scrimmin wiv us and see wat u can do lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophiee's Application   Sophiee's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sophiee's Application
Page 1 of 1