XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi its Crazy

Go down 
+3
Snipez
Admin
crazylegs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
crazylegs

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Hi its Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Hi its Crazy   Hi its Crazy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:37 pm

Hi guys its Crazylegs i was just letting you guys know that i am checking your forums... I am interested in your clan but i dont know everyone and i am waiting to meet most of you before i apply to join...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Hi its Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi its Crazy   Hi its Crazy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:41 am

Hey crazyfeet Razz lol , its deathrow .I am XG Leader and HeadAdmin im from Croatia i have a shity PC and i hate school lol (dunno what els to say about me ) so if you have any questions just ask hehe Very Happy

Ow yea and im tall , blond , have blue eyes and like long walks on the beatch ,,,,,, lol just kidding lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
Snipez

Snipez

Number of posts : 33
Lokacija : sat on a very uncomfy chair staring at a monitor xD :D
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi its Crazy Empty
PostSubject: :D   Hi its Crazy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:46 am

yo crazzyyyy Very Happy uno how u sed u was gunna get me in the game well u never did Razz well im snipez anyway im 15 i go 2 skool wich is shit (N) and i have a super computer Very Happy and my favourite weapon is the golden dragonuv and golden AK47 Very Happy hope u join the clan though bud we cud do with some more good players ino the clan got me and all but 2's better thn 1 Razz Wink lol well cya later thn budd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Havier

Havier

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Hi its Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi its Crazy   Hi its Crazy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:21 pm

snipez - allways modest xD ;]

Hi ;] i'm Havier;] i'm 18 ;] i'm form poland and my english is not very good xD Razz but i understand something xD Very Happy I think everybody in XG want you in our clan Smile u r really good player ;] i hope i will be better as now maybe then we can play together:P
Back to top Go down
Shughart

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Hi its Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi its Crazy   Hi its Crazy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:28 pm

Hey crazy I'm shug and I am 15 years old. I'm from finland. I have slow and old(1 year:P) pc so my ping is always so big:P My favourite kit is m4 and desert eagle.
Hope u join the clan soon m8.
Back to top Go down
S0ldier

S0ldier

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Hi its Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi its Crazy   Hi its Crazy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:27 am

HeY Crazy its your favorite neighborhood friendly Soldier from the clan here to seduce your way into Xtremegamers. lol jk lol! well im Soldier, im 17 yrs old from the USA and speak perfect english <3 i'm friendly but quiet, and very loud on teamspeak when i got caffeine bounce im getting an alienware computer for christmas, and my favorite kit to play with is my m40a3/mp5 combo. hope you join the clan! cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Swin

Swin

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Hi its Crazy Empty
PostSubject: crazy   Hi its Crazy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:06 pm

hi crazy im swin from england, nottingham Smile i played against u b4 i think Razz and i think ur a good player and it wud be gd if u cud join Smile hope u do m8 cya around sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi its Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi its Crazy   Hi its Crazy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi its Crazy
Page 1 of 1