XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S0ldi3r - Joining clan !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S0ldier

S0ldier

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-13

S0ldi3r - Joining clan ! Empty
PostSubject: S0ldi3r - Joining clan !   S0ldi3r - Joining clan ! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:20 am

In Game Name: -#S0ldi3r-

Location (City, State): PA

Wich other games do you play except CoD4: CoD2, CSS, Sup Com, Crysis, starcraft

How experienced are you in the above game?: CoD4? had it since christmas. very experienced.

Best with what weapon/kit?: 5 best actually. i use kits according to map and game type for best strategic effect.

Best Map: Broadcast, chinatown

Do you own a headset with mic?: yes

Do you have Teamspeak?: yup

Are you willing to donate towards the clan servers?: i guess.. maybe

Do you have nude pics of your girlfriend?: Deathrow posing on my bed. mmm LOL jk

If you answered yes to the above..can we see em?: XD oh they're ALL OVER THE INTERWEBZ. lol

Do you know any of the XG members?: Deathrow, Death, Shug,

Why do YOU want to join XtremeGamer?:

What is your xfire s/n: Goldenmullet. add me.

Were you refered by someone?: If so, by who?: not really i mean.. i was told to check out this site and apply by row.

Why would you be a good canidate for XtremeGamer?: experienced COD4 player & horrible sense of humor <3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

S0ldi3r - Joining clan ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: S0ldi3r - Joining clan !   S0ldi3r - Joining clan ! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:41 pm

Nice done application nice filled in.So you made it in , but no touchy touchy anyone just look for a start Very Happy (and me on the bed Wink ,, i knw you like me but tht much Cool ) .Ok you were accepted on a probation .So go to this http://www.xfire.com/clans/xtremegamer/ page and join the clan.Also change your xfire name to =(XG.t)= .That would be it , if you have any questions contact me or send an question on forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org

S0ldi3r - Joining clan !
Page 1 of 1