XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CoD5 Comment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

CoD5 Comment Empty
PostSubject: CoD5 Comment   CoD5 Comment I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:37 pm

Say what do you think about cod5 beta , i personaly think its too inrealistic (germans have thompson) lik wtf?? lol
And a few more stuff like you need to shoot someone directly to kill him , thts just stupid , only thing i like was the blowing up part when your legg goes off and such stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
**RaveR**

**RaveR**

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-18

CoD5 Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Comment   CoD5 Comment I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:06 pm

dont know xD the game doesnt work on my pc so i stay at cod4 xD
Back to top Go down
http://honkaraver.oyla13.de
KnifeMania

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-10

CoD5 Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Comment   CoD5 Comment I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:29 am

Well, tell me what is realistic with a US marine having an AK-47 with a RPG (CoD4), wtf!? Razz No but seriously, I have the full game and this is great stuff, better than Beta. And man, it's a game, not real life, a game shouldn't be only realistic, it is meant to have fun, and good thing, CoD:WaW IS fun(HAHAHAHA I BLEW OFF YOUR 2 LEGS MUWAHAHAH! xD). That's why I hated GTA4 so much, having a life in a game, fucking cousin Bellic that always wanted to go take a drink, fuck him lol. Anyway, you should buy it and give it a try, you will like it, this is a very very nice game. At least, just add it to your CoD collection lol. I'm sure there is more tactics to apply in this game for the clan than CoD4(tanks, bigger maps, squads, more attachments, etc). And what do you mean when you say you have to directly shoot the enemy to kill him. Personally, I have never experienced killing an enemy by NOT DIRECTLY shooting him to kill him lol. Oh and by the way, hello all, I'm JPLab, I just have another nickname Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
S0ldier

S0ldier

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-13

CoD5 Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Comment   CoD5 Comment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:03 am

i think i gotta agree with knifemania here. im getting COD5 and its just gonna be a WWII cod4 with alot of differences that are (acceptable) for the most part. but i think its worth having so im getting it. i heard the BETA really sucked but the real thing isnt that bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

CoD5 Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Comment   CoD5 Comment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Yea , but i sugges that you get a copy first then if you like it buy an orginal one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
Sponsored content

CoD5 Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Comment   CoD5 Comment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoD5 Comment
Page 1 of 1