XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friendly Scrim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=G23Y9|-|05T=

=G23Y9|-|05T=

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Friendly Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Scrim   Friendly Scrim I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:28 pm

Hello Everybody... just wanted to drop in and share some clan news with you all...
today Oct. 19th at 9:00 P.M. Eastern GA vs *|SS|* in a Friendly scrim of Sabatoge...
we would like to invite everyone to show support or enjoy some of the game thrill by viewing the live Broadcast that will be Active during the game..
this link will begin at the time above and you will need to let DYNO run to view the feed...hope you enjoy..

link to view Broadcast http://www.xfire.com/live_video/greyghost73/
Back to top Go down
HotShot

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Friendly Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim   Friendly Scrim I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:36 pm

huh? i thought we was having a proper scrim tonight?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Friendly Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim   Friendly Scrim I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:43 pm

Viper we are haveing a scrim against SB .Ghost is from an nother clan and he invited us to wach his game.Thanks for invite Ghost , we will need to see what time the match is so we knw if we will be able to wach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
=G23Y9|-|05T=

=G23Y9|-|05T=

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Friendly Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim   Friendly Scrim I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:55 am

hey that's great hope some of you could see.. though i realize that some are in the UK or outside the US and 9 pm eastern is 3 am (ahead of the US)
well thanks again and we look forward to maybe playing this CLAN in the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friendly Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim   Friendly Scrim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly Scrim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XtremeGamer Forum :: Apply/Boards :: History-
Jump to: