XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new server up and running

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=G23Y9|-|05T=

=G23Y9|-|05T=

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-03

new server up and running Empty
PostSubject: new server up and running   new server up and running I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:26 pm

hey there XG just stopped in your new server and unfortunately i waited and no one showed... no biggy.. i'll be back.. also is it only going to be 24/7 broadcast? just curious... hope to see some XG in there soon albino

Last edited by =G23Y9|-|05T= on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: new server up and running   new server up and running I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:40 pm

Ow sorry for not coming , didnt check server status cuz I was trying to finish the new XG website.Yea its 24/7 Broadcast , but if you ask and XG for a diffrent map he will change it , its no problem to change a map Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
=G23Y9|-|05T=

=G23Y9|-|05T=

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: cool   new server up and running I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:04 am

cool apppreciate you... i'll be there from time to time.... my in game name is *|SS|*PA24N0RML..
look forward to some good times....
bounce clown tongue Basketball geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new server up and running   new server up and running I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new server up and running
Page 1 of 1