XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ClanBase CoD4 Ladders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blummy

blummy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-12

ClanBase CoD4 Ladders Empty
PostSubject: ClanBase CoD4 Ladders   ClanBase CoD4 Ladders I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:05 pm

Ill be creating are account soon on clanbase, really when clans come to challaenge us it would be more suitable to have a website running so they can check us out before hand, as soon as its set up ill get on with clanbase but in the mean time if everyone could register to clanbase via www.clanbase.com
thanks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: ClanBase CoD4 Ladders   ClanBase CoD4 Ladders I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:34 pm

Ok Cool , I am working on the site , i posted a support ticket and i registered at clanbase Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
blummy

blummy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: CLANBASE SIGNUP   ClanBase CoD4 Ladders I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:52 pm

people, i need to you to sign up to clanbase please iv made the account for the clan on there, here is a link that will take u straight to the signup page Arrow http://clanbase.ggl.com/psignup.php u will get an e-mail back from them once you have signed up as a confirmation that you are registered you need to click the link they give you to activate your account, make sure you check your junk mail for it as your e-mail provider may think its junk mail! isnt that right deathrow Razz

After people have signed up we can maybe start playing matches in ladders and cups and start putting our name on the list.
Back to top Go down
JoZeF

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: ClanBase CoD4 Ladders   ClanBase CoD4 Ladders I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:14 pm

hmm interesting
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: ClanBase CoD4 Ladders   ClanBase CoD4 Ladders I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:47 pm

Ok Done I found my email
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ClanBase CoD4 Ladders   ClanBase CoD4 Ladders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ClanBase CoD4 Ladders
Page 1 of 1