XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yamsmith1 application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yamsmith1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-02

yamsmith1 application Empty
PostSubject: yamsmith1 application   yamsmith1 application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:00 pm

In Game Name: yamsmith1

Location (City, State): kent gravesend

Wich other games do you play except CoD4 : battlefield 2, AA, Counter strike source, CoD, Flyff, Swat 4, S4league, Unreal tourniment - 04

How experienced are you in the above game?: very experianced in all but even more so in COD4 (Pro)

Best with what weapon/kit?: g3 with silencer, and silenced pistol, perks: uav jammer, dead silence, bandoiler.

Best Map: pipeline

Do you own a headset with mic?: yes

Do you have Teamspeak?: yes

Are you willing to donate towards the clan servers?: dont really get much money so unlikely

Do you have nude pics of your girlfriend?: nope

If you answered yes to the above..can we see em?: if i had some yes

Do you know any of the XG members?: Tony m

Why do YOU want to join XtremeGamer?: i have heard good things about this clan from a good friend

What is your xfire s/n: www.xfire.com (if you don't have xfire): yamsmith1

Were you refered by someone?: If so, by who?: Tony m

Why would you be a good canidate for XtremeGamer?: COZ I OWN lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

yamsmith1 application Empty
PostSubject: Re: yamsmith1 application   yamsmith1 application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Ok you were accepted on a probation .So go to this http://www.xfire.com/clans/xtremegamer/ page and join the clan.Also change your xfire name to =(XG.t)=Yamsmith (or what ever you want your name to be but you need to have the tag) .That would be it , if you have any questions contact me or send an question on forum.Also if you want, check out some of the topics on forum and reply to em .Your ingame tag is =(XG)= like everyones .Also stay active on forum .

And just ask me when you come to XG teamspeak to let you register on it and put =XG= tag on teamspeak .

WELCOME
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org

yamsmith1 application
Page 1 of 1