XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knewklear

Knewklear

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches. Empty
PostSubject: Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches.   Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:19 am

Hey guys. We have promod servers right? Why don't we use them more often? I want to use those servers so we can get the training we need. The reason why I'm posting this is because I want the best for the CoD4 players in here.

Some of you might still play hardcore. That's not the best idea. Most, or all of the scrims and matches that are played are done in softcore mode. So practice on that. Another thing is that every chance you get to go on, practice with the 1st perk being bandolier, second perk being stopping power, and 3rd perk being extreme conditioning. Only two perks are used in promods, scrims, and matches and those bandolier and stopping power. Now as for the attachments that you can equip to your guns, the only attachment allowed is the silencer. The last thing is, not all the guns are allowed in scrims, promods, and matches. Both shotguns are allowed. From the sniping catagory, the M4 sniper, and R700 snipers are allowed. From the assault catagory ,the Ak-47, M16 and I think the M4 is allowed. From the smg catagory, the AK-74U, Mini-Uzi, and MP5 are allowed. No lmgs are allowed.

I am passing my teachings from my previous clan onto you and I hope you will take this info into consideration. If you guys wanna have fun from time to time. You still can by blowing people up with rpgs and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches.   Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Well we passed to promod few months ago so people are getting use to the idea of only having 2 perks and only some guns.And we decided to train only promod , I personally dont like Hardcore anymore .Most of the guys in the clan play on our promod servers most on the 12 people one , only sometimes they play on our NewYork Hardcore is to have fun on it , like only snipe or only shotgun and that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
Knewklear

Knewklear

PostSubject: Re: Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches.   Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:03 am

Yeah sure no prob. Just 'cause I want all of us to train real well, doesn't mean we still can't have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Dreads

Dreads

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: New maps   Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:51 pm

I know you guys are all stuck in your mind set that we should only play Strike, broadcast and other maps like that but we need to start on bigger maps and the other maps in my opinion, I love the big maps and have good strats for both pipeline and overgrown, the other maps like ambush and caratan and district etc that we dont play need to be added. I think that if we started playing these other maps then we would have some edge to our game, they pick maps we already play and are quite compatant at, such as broadcast etc when we play so when we turn round and say our map is pipeline they are like..... WTF!!!!!
They wont have a clue how to play these maps because like us they are stuck in a trend of just playin the maps we already know.
To be honest its gettin a little bit boring as well playing the same shit every day. It bores me!!!!!!
YaWN!!!! So look heres my opinion let me know what you think, input is valid as long as its not "fuck you we like what we do and that is that" coz that is not constructive, I like constructive ideas and critisisms.
So please post and let me know!
Catch you all on the flip side
Dreads x x x x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches.   Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Well im up for other maps but some of em are just stupid like carentane.We could make a tactic in overgrown wich you love so much Razz Razz .

And before we decide wich map we take a better look at it and decide is it good or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
Stinky

Stinky

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches.   Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:36 pm

imho, we have good tactics in alot of maps, wat we really need to focus on is team work over ts! like wen u die u STFU harsh but true, and say only in like 1, 2 words where emenmy was and remain silent for duration of round, i use my sound so much to play the game, its unbilevable wat u can hear wen u have a desent headset, but wen people are always saying detailed descipions of where they died wen i have seen them on red dot pisses me off tbf, i think we need to use the radar a lot more to see where are team mates are and red dots come from
Back to top Go down
Dreads

Dreads

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Ok   Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:37 am

I agree but really we totally should look at some other maps!!!!
We should like Take screen shots of buildings too and name all of them and paths and roads etc, we did this with my old mohaa clan and well we were fuckin pwnage!!!!
Sam you are right in the less talk and more silence I bein one of the worst at this shouldnt really say shit really but yeah i like to hear too and it pisses me off when others are load when i am playin! also I have noticed that some people use voice activation which i think should be banned coz all u can hear is people typing as well or other shit in the back ground!!!
Push to talk is much better!!!!
PTT FTw!!!!

So let me know what u think of the screens shots of places on maps which we could upload to the site under map titles and spots etc and nades as well good nade throws!!! they are epically good!!! we show whe u throw from etc and where it lands in a screen shot!! we need practices like loadsa them!!! and we could actually make squads and do interclans etc!!!
just ideas but let me know!!!

Smile peace x x x x

Oh sam love the avatar that u made me!! Weed leaves for the epic win lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Knewklear

Knewklear

PostSubject: Re: Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches.   Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:22 am

Wow, lots of talk Dread, nice job.
I also agree with Stinky, when you die, don't complain. It just makes you seem more noooob...ish, lol. Also, I highly recommend not complaining in people in-game using shitty shit like marty, ls, p90, or w/e. If it's on our server, just tell 'em don't use it. If it's on any other server, just stfu, lol.
Back to top Go down
Swin

Swin

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches.   Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:59 pm

i agree wiv dreads we need 2 play more maps cuz the other team picks a map we dont play we suck!! we need more practice on more maps and like u already said we r in a routine of maps and need 2 get out of it, playing different maps and getting tactics i think is a good chance of wining more
Thats my opinion anyway guys
MORE MAPSSSS!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Stinky

Stinky

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches.   Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:50 pm

ok guys i am already in the process of screenie's with named places so far i have done strike(as u know my fav map lol)

and will be doing the others also

just need deathrow to do the map forum thingy majig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches.   Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information on Promod, Scrims, and Matches.
Page 1 of 1