XtremeGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arne1

arne1

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-06

me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass Empty
PostSubject: me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass   me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-30

me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass   me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
affraid affraid affraid affraid

LOL that was something lol! lol! lol!

I hope swin wont get horny on this vid Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtremegamer.org
Havier

Havier

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass   me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:15 pm

lol... low quality.. i can't see nothing Sad( only one man Very Happy:D but not exacly
Back to top Go down
Swin

Swin

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass   me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:18 pm

lol! lol! lol! i wont get horny over 11 year olds mate Razz hahaha and certainly not WHITE MALES hahaha that video is the shittest video on youtube lol!
from the black guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass   me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me doing striptease when i was 11 and a bit stupid so if ur not a pedo i hope you enyoj seeing my ass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XtremeGamer Forum :: Chill/Boards :: Funny Pictures And Movies-
Jump to: